Saturday, September 5, 2009

Stanford University

This is my second time going to Stanford... I went once when I was really little so don't recall anything. Stanford is a really nice school. Everything is so old pretty looking~
Happy smile cuz I been in the car for X hrs... Able to get outta the car and walk around is great~
Unlike Cal Poly or UCI... all the architectures at Stanford is old & pretty... I am not smart enough to go there but hopefully my future kids can attend~

An American lady offered to take photos for us... All the sudden two little kids run toward us to have their photo taken too... This two kids are soooo cute! The lady who took the photo for us was their GRANDMA. I can't believe it, that lady looks so young and pretty!
Me and my D80 & Orange backpack~
The Thinker by Rodin... I recalled when I was a horrible art major student, the professor mention about this art piece... I love it!!! I can't believe I can see it in real life! I even went to ask the security guy to see if this art work is real or not.. He said Yes, everything is real... errrr the real one is at Rodin's Museum @ Paris... damn, got tricked by an OLD MAN!! MAN are liers~
FAFA... my victim during this trip. I am so glad to have him around this time. He is great~ Many thanks to him~
Gate of Hell... I just think this photo is cute... gotta post~
Posted by Picasa

No comments: