Sunday, August 29, 2010

Yosemite 2

Here are few pictures of our camp site...
Without John & Catherine's help I don't think we can surviv 3 days in Yosemite!!! To me Yosemite is like Alaska!!!! COLD!
Big tent that fits 4 people!!! It's really big inside...
In the morning... hehehe Most of the mess are made from me... as usual...oops~
John & Catherine's tent... small but fits two of them perfectly.. Man their shoes are neatly placed.. Unlike my tent..wahahaha
John getting the fire started... Now this is a challange!
The very famous box... BEAR BIN... all the foods, lotions, etc that has a smell need to be placed in here. Bear can't open this Bin... At night I did hear bear trying to open the BIN. It was SCARY!
See we are good... we stored all our good inside!!! Yes, BEER too... can't let bears get into Jenny & John's H2O supply... All the junk food you see in there are mine... Sorry can't live without junk food!
Camping food provided by John & Cathiner... Man, this little bags make wonderful dinner! Maybe I should be this and feed it to my families in the future!!! So easy... Just add 2-4 cups of hot water... Wait 10 mins and your dinner is ready!
Beef Stew... I love beef stew!!!! Pix of the food before I add any hot water....
During the hike the only thing made me kept walking is the BEEF STEW!!!
I always love BEEF STEW!!!

yum yum... The BEST!

No comments: