Sunday, January 16, 2011

(Canada) Pagliacci's


After check in I asked the bell desk lady to see what's good to eat around Victoria. hahahaha I totally didn't do any planning. The lady recommended few places but for some reason I was in the mood of Italian food!!! Small restaurant, but filled with people!!! All the seats are so close together! A lady knew everyone is very cold waiting in line so she offered people a glass of hot red wine...hehehehe I didn't take any. I totally forgot what we ordered that night. Waitress recommended us a dish and we picked another pasta our self... errr whatever she told us to order was kinda weird... Sweet and salty.... After a few bites you will be full. But the dish we picked our self was extremely good!!! Fresh seafood on the top with just enough sauce yum yum~~~
Salad was fine, bread was great!!! There was live Jazz music too!! so fun!!!!
Oh that night the youngest guest was baby Lincoln, he was only a week old from Seattle!!!
One thing I noticed was that no one in this restaurant... Too expensive or there is no rice serve here ??? Anyways, I would totally come back here again!

No comments: