Monday, March 15, 2010

Hot Stuff Cafe

Hot Stuff Cafe

Alice, my elementary school buddy took me to Hot Stuff Café for lunch today. It’s really good to see her again! Thanks to her, now I know another new place to eat around San Gabriel area. I never know where to eat while I am around that area. I recalled when I was in college I love to go to Hot Stuff Café but for some reason it was closed down. Hot Stuff Café server Taiwanese night market steak~~ I heard from Alice that the original owner decided to close down but recently the owner’s kids decided to reopen it at a new location with new flavors.

I ordered Top Sirloin Steak $12 which came with soup and bread. Both soup and bread isn’t bad~ My steak came out SMALL… Alice ordered the same thing but for some reason her steak looks much bigger! The black pepper sauce was pretty good!!!

Overall this place is so different compared to the typical Hong Kong style café. Small restaurant with friendly service. The steak is tasty but I think Lone Star is much much much better~~~Mmn… I think it’s time visit Lone Star Steak House~~~

PS I forgot my camera today so I grab the photos from others website~~~

315 S San Gabriel Blvd Ste A
San Gabriel, CA 91776

(626) 292-7975

www.hotstuff-cafe.com



Hot Stuff Cafe~

Garlic Bread - Came with the meal
Taste so so... the flavor is not in yet~

Corn Soup - Came with the meal
I think mine corn soup is better...

Top Sirloin w/fries $12

No comments: