Thursday, April 8, 2010

Mangolian Hot Pot & Grill

The REAL Little Sheep hot pot in California!
hahaha I got no idea there are fake ones.
I guess everything from China has FAKE & Semi FAKE ones.
Overall the service was great!!!! As for food, I like it very much! Everything taste fresh & intersting.

Restaurant is located in a very ghetto area of San Diego.
We came in around 5:45pm on Sat. luckily we didn't need to wait in line.
But the rest. was packed by the time we were done eating~

We ordered the mix pot. One side original and one side spicy~
It's not spicy at all~~~ I love both soup base~

They put over 30 ingredients just to cook the soup base.
Overall the soup is good but salty.

An order of pork... So many slices of beef, looks like a lof of food but really each slice is so thin I can finish a plate myself.

Combo plate, half beef and half lamb. Lamb was good, not stink smell at all~

Combo mushroom... this plate is liek $10 dollars EXPENSIVE~

Squid balls or something. Taste so so
Frozen tofu~

plate of veggies is like $9 and frozen taro

4718 Clairemont Mesa Blvd
San Diego, CA 92117
(858) 274-2040




No comments: