Saturday, April 3, 2010

Strawberry Cones

Stawberry Cones is not ice cream store... it's Japanese Pizza Restaurant
I heard others talk about it but was very excited coming here!!!!
It is really odd tho, Japanese pizza store open in a Chinese community.
I got to say, I love the pizza here. It's so good! I love it~ Can't wait to come back...

PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA

Menu is hanging on the wall... Everything looks very tasty!



The restaurant is really small but clean

I believe this is the tofu nuggets.
Smashed tofu with carrots & green veg. Taste so good with ketchup~

we ordered pizza but mmn I think the pizza is really typical.

Here comes out pizza #1 Meat Paradise.
we ordered small size which is enough for 3 girls (1 is mommy to be)

This pizza is my favorite. Mochi Mentai pizza in black crust~
Oh my god, I love this one!!! The satlness of fish eggs & chesse taste so good with chewy mochi! PERFECT~ I think I ate over 4 slices myself... Totally stuffed myself with Mochi Mentai pizza~

Miss Alice with pizza. Pizza looks really good and taste really good too~
Strawberry Cones
227 W Valley Blvd. #118-B
San Gabriel, CA 91776
(626) 293-1852

No comments: