Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Suppenkuche German Restaurant

Robert said this place is very famous for their boot size drinks! Yes, boot size drinks!!! I don’t drink but I am so glad everyone else in my group is… Marvas ordered a 0.3 liter size beer, Hung, Ryan, & Ray all ordered 0.5 liter, Robert ordered 1 liter beer, and Sarah & Jeff ordered 2 liter beer. I was able to take photos of the beers in different sizes. Oh, I forgot myself… I ordered a coke~

This little restaurant is so crowded, I am so glad Rob made reservation in advance! Even with reservation we waited for another 30-45 mins. But the wait is worth it!!!! Everyone had a wonderful time drinking there beer, eating German food and chatting. Whenever I think about German food I thought about PORK FEET, but nope they don’t serve Pork Feet here. Almost everyone ordered different dishes and I was able to take pix on most of the dishes. =P I gotta say, they all looks so good!!! Most of the dishes are PORK…I love pork. But due to my health condition, I am staying away from meat again. I only order potato pancake which Rob told me it’s very famous over here.

The food taste really good! The breaded pork chop that Rob. ordered taste better than Japanese Pokr katsu. Portion is just alrite I think I can easily finished it myself, but maybe cuz I love pork!

Amazingly Sarah finished her 2 liter boot beer drink way before Jeff!!! Appearly Sarah only weights 100lbs!!!!

No comments: