Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Swan

I gotta say this is one place I really really wanna try out this time in SF. I heard so much about this place!!! And yes, on a Friday afternoon, there is a line waiting to be seated. Can’t believe it, everywhere we went there is a long line for it! Well, u know where there is a line for food, that place must taste good!

We didn’t order too much food cuz we are going to Suppenkuche German Restaurant for dinner pretty soon. I only ordered Clam Chowder soup & half dozen oysters. The clam chowder here is very soupy unlike the one you tried anywhere else thick and creamy. The clam inside my soup was very fresh. Overall I didn’t really like there clam chowder. Oysters, oysters, oysters… 3 big ones and 3 little ones… they are different types of oysters… I forgot their names but who cares cuz they are taste really crazy good! It was so cold and juice I wish I can order another dozen or more… Alrite, off we go… next is the Suppenkuche

No comments: