Saturday, May 30, 2009

Black Cherry Garden




Chicken with ume leaf... (SUPER GOOD)
This is our first BBQ stick. Amanda was all yelling that's it's good after her first bite.
Personally I love it too. It's so good, meat is just right too!

more BBQ sticks... they are all good!

Tomato and chicken wings! We all loved the tomato!! It's thinly wrapped with bacon. So good!
Chicken wings are great too!

Coffee Jelly was on the house~ It was so good that we ended up eating 6 cups for FREE!!!
The waitress asked if we want our second cup to-go. I was like... no no no I wanna eat it here cuz too many people at home don't want to share. wahahaha

I know this wonderful restaurant from Dear Wen's website. I always wanna try this place.
Location of this restaurant sucks but the food is great! I went with my two cousins Amanda and Lily! It was FUN! We thought and act like we were 3 RICH LADIES... When we saw the menu it says CASH ONLY. Amanda asked me how much I got I was like probably $40 and Amanda says she has $5. We turned to Lily and she got $500. So we are good! Everything we order we did not even ask the price! Both Amanda and Lily drink some sake too~~~ At the end we ate like 40 sticks, 1 chicken bowl, 6 coffee jelly, 3 salad, and 2 sake for like $120. ^_^~
Stupid us, we didn't really know how to calculate tips... The meal was $82 before tax. ($90 after tax) and we gave $120 for the whole meal.... hahaha 3 CRAZY Ladies!

Black Cherry Garden
530 S. Citrus Ave
Azusa, CA 91702

1 comment:

Mr. E said...

真高興你們喜歡他的食物