Friday, May 8, 2009

Citrus City Grille


Citrus City Grille located at Old Town Orange (near Orange circle).
Well, I cam here with Monica for lunch...
Check out our photos... Man, I think the food here is outstanding too!!! I think they have mastered the art of sauce making! The homemade olive focaccia bread is served with a balsamic vinegar which is super good! I kept saying no more bread, no more bread but kept finding reasons to dip the bread into this tasty sauce. Sorry the olive focaccia bread taste so good, I forgot to take a picture. Overall I like this restaurant, just a bit expensive. Just for lunch dinner it cost $50 dollars for 2 people~~~

This restuarant looks very very high class!!!

Seared Rare Ahi Tuna Salad ($14)- Ahi so fresh that it melts in your mouth, complemented by avocado wrapped in a crisp potsticker type skin on a bed of mango and cucumbers drizzled with a cilantro orange vinaigrette. Light, refreshing and absolutely crave-worthy...

I forgot what kinda pasta did we order.. this is good!

Another view of my tasty noodle~

Grand Marnier Souffle ($10)...LORD this thing is do damn good! Monica totally agree with me too! Take a look at my next picture...

Fresh homemade whipped cream & berries sauce... YUM~~~ I want more!!

Gone! Gone! Gone! everything is gone!!! I love it!

Citrus City Grille
122 N. Glassell
Orange, CA 92866
(714) 639-9600

2 comments:

Grace said...

Oh, I gotta check out this place. Grand Marnier Souffle is my fave!!

Happy Angel said...

THIS PLACE IS REALLY GOOD!!!