Thursday, May 7, 2009

Kogi's Korean Taco



YEAH!!! KOGI is finally here in Orange County~
Kogi have been a big hit to everyone in LA. Either you like it or you think it's so so...
Anyways, I gotta try it myself...
Thanks to Hong, she was the one who informed me about Kogi coming to OC.
Thanks to her again...she was the one who made me cut in front of ppl that's how we got our food... if she didn't push me I don't think I can ever taste Kogi's Taco...

Oh.... we were on TV too!!! Ch.11 was there to film us...
check out myfox11.com search kogi's... Well, you can see Hong's face and my celly...

When we got our food, we were heading back to our car a POLICE car (PO PO) stopped us....
I thought cuz of SUNIL (he is Indian). Hong thought we were in trouble cuz we bought illegal food.... Well, the police wanna see what kinda food we order. Good fun experience but the food is so so... ^_^~

Kogi's menu...extremely easy~

People in line waiting for KOGI TACOS!!!

See all the people waiting in line for KOGI'S...wahahahaha

2 Spicy Prok Tacos $2 each.... not spicy at all...it's sweet~
I think it's alrite....

Kimchi Quesadilla $5 pretty good... I like this one!
Hong and Sunil both don't like it thos


3 Short Ribs Tacos $2 each... mmn, so so too~
PS...Hong says she can do better... (I agree!)

Kogi's Starter $5... pretty good!!! I like it too!!!

No comments: