Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Mimi's Cafe

Went to Mimi's Cafe today...
They got a really good deals going on right now.
For $12.99 you get to have one app, one JUST ENOUGH meal, and one dessert! If you want any drinks just add $1 more. Tonight I went with my friend Jeffory. He studies too hard for his PhD. so hardly have time to come out his room to explore. Recently he thinks Ebisu and Mimi's Cafe is really really good. So he suggested to eat at Mimi's. Mmn...when was the last time I tried here... ages...hahaha not a big fan of Mimi's. Anyways, there are just two of us we ordered 3 items from the JEST ENOUGH section. Overall the food is pretty good and price is right~ I guess I am glad that I ate here for dinner. (I was hopping to eat Japanese BBQ~) I didn't use flash when I am taking pix of the food so more of my photos turned out blurry~~ oops~


The interior looks very European style... I like it~

I like this light~

Picture of the restaurant...

Pastry... I love their carrot bread!!! So good!

App. Pull park quesadilla... Very good!

Salmon...since I stopped eating meat I guess this is the only ting I can order in the JUST ENOUGH section. It's not pretty good. Portion is a bit small~

Shrimp and chicken noodle.. tasty~ I always order this...I like it~

Maple glaze pork chop... I think the pork was too sweet and hard~

Dessert... Chocolate brownie with ice cream. Nothing special but it's a good dessert after this big meal!

No comments: