Friday, June 19, 2009

Sprinkles

If u know Oprah, I am sure you will know this cupcake place! Few yrs. ago one day on the show Oprah mentioned on her TV show that Sprinkles has the best cupcake...blah blah blah After that talk this place became FAMOUS in a night! This place is not far away from me. I been here many times. I love their Red Velvet the most!!
I didn't take good photos of the store so I borrow some photos from Sprinkles website. =)
Next time if you are around Fashion Island and would like like some dessert drop by Sprinkles.
PS... don't count the calories that day now~
All the cupcakes are extremely sweet and good! Forks are made from wood... I love it~
Cute huh??? Wonderful gift for your sweet heart! hint~ hint~
Yummy cupcakes~
Very small store but making big $$$ now.
The store is clean... All the cupcakes sold out really quick! If you are not sure what to get just ask for one of every flavor. wahahaha
I love their forks~~~
Drink mix~
They got a cute design for Father's Day too!
http://www.sprinkles.com/
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Grace said...

I still haven't tried Sprinkles! Boohoo!

Happy Angel said...

I'll bring some over to you next time I go visit you... oops I forgot your birthday was last week.. oops~