Saturday, June 13, 2009

Newport Beach~

I been to Newport Beach so many times but never took pix. of it. I always think since the beach is just down the street I can come anytime I want. As I get older more things need waiting for me to do after work, I hardly have any extra time to visit the beach.
Here are some pretty photos of Newport Beach~
Newport Beach Pier... Been here so many times but never did take photos of it.
Surfers.. he was hot~~~ WAHAHAHA
The sky and ocean are extremely pretty today~
Another view of the Newport Beach... All the black dots on the beach are surfers not sharks now.
New added design for Newport Beach.
Fish market @ Newport Beach
Stone crabs... tasty~ But I think Blue Crabs from Maryland are the BEST!
King of Segal... other segal are afraid of him~ They would fly away from him~
King segal and some other bird fighting.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: