Friday, June 11, 2010

Coconut Bay @ Rowland Heights

This place has been in town for a long long time, but I never enjoy eating Thai food so never wanna try here. A friend took me here to try the GOOD Thai food. Thai food that’s not the typical Pad Thai or Tom Yum Soup. We ordered Garlic Pork Pot Rice, Spicy Beef Thai Noodles, Mango Sticky Rice, and black Thai Tea. Overall the restaurant is great place for get together!



This rest. used to be Sam Woo... Big restaurant but it was not full on Friday night. I guess business isn't as good as before~

Black Thai Tea...never know you can order Thai Tea without milk!!! It's so good! I can't drink milk so this is perfect for me! It does taste a little like ice tea from Taiwan.

Garlic Pork Pot Rice – Super good!!! Smell of fried garlic with pork oil…yum~ Extremely oil dish but the flavor is so tasty. I had some leftover I ate it for next morning’s breakfast~





Spicy Beef Thai Noodle - This is not spicy at all. I think Pho taste better~ For some reason it smells like Taiwanese Beef Noodle Soup but taste totally different~



Mango Sticky Rice - I seen people order this so wanna try it out myself. Mmn, it's kinda weird. The white sauce is kinda salty. The mango is really sweet and soft.

Coconut Bay
18922 Gale Ave
Rowland Heights, CA 91748



No comments: