Saturday, June 12, 2010

Machi @ Arcadia


I heard about this restaurant from other’s website. Machi Fusion is also known as the Good Time Deli, the same owner opened this place up. I don’t like the furniture, their furniture looks like leftover pieces from IKEA. The seats are very uncomfortable, basic wooden benches with no padding whatsoever~ The service was extremely fast.

This place is not cheap at all but the food is decent. If you want Taiwanese food, here is a nice place to try. Last night 4 of us came here for dinner we spend $105 on it. Thank god mom paid for it..hehehe My photos are horrible this time, I think it’s time for me to buy a new camera~~~


Taiwanese Cabbage Soup $20 – Soup full of veggies & chicken. It’s really taste, but my mom makes it better

Black Beans With Oysters $13 – This dish is not bad… I can eat a whole bowl of rice with the sauce!


Sweet Sauce Pork Chop – Everyone loved this dish!!! Mom said it taste very much like Taiwan!

Satay 3 items $13 – this one not bad… inside there is chicken, intestine, and calamari

Taiwanese Melons Cooks in Crab Meat Sauce – They didn’t cook the melons long enough to be soft. The crab sauce is really nice tho. I ate most of my rice with the sauce!!! Yum~

Pan Fried Milk Fish $7 – I can do this too~~~~ Don’t order this in the future, just come over to my house and I can do it for you!

No comments: