Monday, June 7, 2010

Korean BBQ

Been super busy lately. No time to upload any photos...
Okie, here are photos that Jolie took... Within 2 weeks we went to two Korean All You Can Eat BBQ . Both of them are good... Come on for $20 can't complain!!!! I love the side dish and squid from Rest. 1... but Rest 2 has better quality meat & kimchi fried rice~

Me cooking baby octopus & squid!!! Squid from here is super good! I belived we order 5-6 times~ yum~
Group pix of us... ^_^
Jenny & I...
Oh... Jolie's husband was eating salad, all the sudden he saw ALIVE ladybug~
Gross!!!! The manager was nice to gave us 10% off of our bill.
yum... the meat at the second rest. is super good! I love the beef tongue from here. I ordered like 3-4 times! No time to take other photos of the meat & food...
Of course we gotta take group photos... This time it's before the meal~
Man... I am short!
Photo just the girls...

No comments: