Thursday, April 10, 2008

Brea Improv.

Today I went to Brea Improv. Comedy show with my friend Maria.
I got cheap ticket... $3 dollars per person normally it's $15 dollars per ticket!
My friend totally dress me up and fixed my hair!!!
Take a look at my lovely pix.
Can't believe it that it's me huh???
I guess I do look pretty right???


Me with my new hair~~~


Maria and I~~~


Maria's bf and I...
Soon he will be my lunch boyfriend!!!
I just need to get a job at City of Irvine!!!!
He will be mine mine mine for a hour during lunch!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You looked very cute and pretty that night @ Brea Improv...

Lovely!

Anonymous said...

And the funny thing is, I can't see you wearing any of those clothes you bought. LOL

And I see for your outting, you chose the most conservative of dresses, but yet, are more dressed up than your friends.