Sunday, April 6, 2008

GRIFFITH OBSERVATORY

Went to the Griffith Observatory today~
Very first time going there... I can't say I like it or dislike it.
Griffith Observatory is a place where you look at the STARS in the sky, but I went there early in the morning. I didn't see any stars....>,< I came early early in the morning~ I will come back to here again at NIGHT!

Well, I am glad that I am still here ALIVE~ I went to the observatory with the temple kids~~~ Man, young kids with no manners! I was stucked in a van with 11 kids. No good words came out of their mouths, more #$@$!@$ and @#$!$ and !#$@#$.
Now I know why none of their parents would like to join them for the event! The kids were dropped off at the lobby and off they RUN! No instruction nor guide~ SAD~~~ Glad I don't have to suffer with them anymore~




From the observatory you can see the HOLLYWOOD sign!


Model of the Griffith Observatory~


I took this picture just for you VICKY~~~
Thanks so much for your help during Chemistry class~




Got no clue what we can do with those but I know it's in the Chem. Chart


View of LA~~~



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's up with your pictures of yourself? You're actually looking prettier in these pictures. LOL

Anonymous said...

And ooh! I've been wanting to go to the Griffith Observatory!

Anonymous said...

And that "chem chart" is a real-life table of periodic elements. Did you know that iridium, the element in the middle in the picture with the blue background, is not really found on earth, but in interstellar meteors, and is used as evidence that a meteor killed the dinosaurs?