Thursday, April 10, 2008

Crazy Shopper!!!

I went to shopping during lunch time with Maria.
Yup, just during lunch time I can spend $300 dollars!!!

Well, here all my goodies~
I got 5 pairs of shoes, 5 dresses and many cute new clothes!
Next time you see me don't be shocked!!!

Alrite, after spending this much $$$ on clothes & shoes I gotta bring my own lunch for a while~~~ sniff~ sniff~ sniff~






The Red Shoe is only $7 dollars!!! Original price is over $60 dollars~~~


This is my currnetly work shoe~~ Well, EX now~~~
I am replacing him with my 5 new pairs of shoes~
Sorry shoe but you got made of fun all the time, I gotta get rid of you!


This dress is for summer wedding~~~
Anyone getting marry this summer???
This will be my dress~~~ hahaha


Last year I bought a simliar one at Macy's for $200.
Sadly I don't fit into it so gotta return it...
But this one is only $11.50!!!!
I was going to buy all the color but Maria says NO NO NO.
Never buy same thing in different colors!!! Girls don't do that~


This one really cute!!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adding more shoes to your collection, great great great!!!

and dresses...
Go Girl!

Anonymous said...

... no polos? wow !!!!!! shoes are cute though

julie

Lini. said...

i love your white with black polka-dot dresses! <3