Saturday, February 6, 2010

Autry National Center

The Autry National Center, if I recalled correctly I been here when I was in elementary school. The school took us to Autry museum for a fieldtrip in 4th grade where we learned about CALIFORNIA. This is a really small museum but thanks to Bank of America I can come here for FREE! I love free deals! This museum is full of how Cali looks like long long long time ago. There are so many displays of Cowboy things. I am not a big fan of cowboys so I think this place is so so. The best part I like about this museum is where they have a little section of the very first Chinese people from China. The museum have so many Chinese looking clothes for kids to dress up and take photos. That was fun! I dress myself up and took some photos… wahahaha the way I sat and the photo taken I felt like my great grandma. SCARY~

Autry National Center
4700 Western Heritage Way
Los Angeles, CA 90027


Tons of cowboy items...




hahaha me in dress up clothes~ lame~
Yup, from the photos you can tell I can't be a cowboy!

No comments: