Sunday, February 14, 2010

Wakasa Dinner

Wakasa is a new restaurant in Little Tokyo. There are so many chain stores within Japan but here is the only store in USA. Of course I gotta try it out!!! I came around noon time and it was full of people waiting in line so I decided to eat here for dinner. I didn't know they are close at 9:30pm... when I show up at the restaurant it's already 9:15pm. They were very nice letting me in. I didn't really know what to order to I just order the Wakasa dinner for TWO. It has everything, I think this is way way way too much food for two people. I really like the food here!!! I will be back!



Pix of Don cover all over the whole store front!!!

Wakasa

Wakasa don... Dinner for two. It's HUGE!!! Very tasty!
The decoration of this rest. is pretty trendy!!! Good for friends & family gathering!
The Wakasa dinner for two is a real great deal! I love it when drink is included too!
Love drinking soda while eating dinner~~~ HAPPY~

The steamed egg and miso soup is really good! Eddamame, I didn't get a chance to try it...

No comments: