Friday, February 5, 2010

Huntington Library

Huntington Library~
1151 Oxford Road
San Marino, CA 91108-1218
(626) 405-2100

I always thought I never been to Huntington Library but I was wrong...
The moment I saw the ticket counters and gift shop I realized I been to this place when I was really little.
Well, this year I want to do some meaningful events where I will try check out at least one museum a month. This month I came to Huntington Library.
Very nice library, full with books, art paintings. Not only they are famous for books and painting, they are also famous for GARDENS!!!!
I didn't find the library part to be any fun... But I loved there garden!!!

The Huntington is situated on 207 acres in San Marino, California. In addition to the library and art galleries, 120 acres are maintained as botanical gardens for public enjoyment.

American Art Museum

The entire 2nd floor is full of books~ so cool!!!!

When I saw this Vault door I was like... huh? what is this for? what a vault door with locked gate???

No comments: