Saturday, September 4, 2010

2010.09.04 Dodger Stadium

Sept. 04, 2010 Dodger Taiwan Night...
I was one of the dancer... can you guess which one is me... hahaha I am sure it's super easy... I am the shortest one... Everyone of us practiced really really hard for this wonderful performance. Personally I was the slacker... I practiced really hard the day of the dance. Everything turns out wonderful... I didn't forgot any steps... I am so proud of myself!!!!
It was a really really fun event...

T-A-I-W-A-N.... Go Taiwan!!!

6 Pretty ladies... or more like 5 pretty ladies and 1 girl

hahaha our shinny uniform...First time wearing sleeveless in public...

At the Dodger Stadium conference room!

I guess we just love photos

No we are not short... Just the girl next to me on the right is tooooo freaking tall!

Us performing at the baseball field!!!!

See...see.. me on Taiwan news TV

No comments: