Friday, September 24, 2010

Wakasa Dinner

Been to Wakasa once... Always wanna tried their super bowl...
They said this can is good for 6 adults...
mmn... ya this thing totally can feed over 6 adults cuz it's mainly RICE RICE RICE!!!
If I recall correctly it's around $50 for this big bowl...
Overall it's not worth it... the fish isn't fresh fresh too!!!!
but the last time I was there it was very tasty~~~ >,<
Everything does look very tasty!!!!

It's big!!! Looks good but taste bad~

compare my face with the bowl... hehehe amazing big!
3 of us finished it but so much leftover rice!!!!
I don't know but it's not as good as I thought...
Fish wasn't fresh... 2 outta 3 ppl got sick.
I guess this is my last timg going there~
oh.. the stupid part is that they automatically charges 18% tips to your bill.. NO! NO! NO!
so... Don't come here!!!!! Horrible Fish!!!!

2 comments:

Mr.E said...

請問這在哪裡阿?很讚ㄝ

Happy Angel said...

Hello Mr. E
335 E 2nd St
Los Angeles, CA 90012