Saturday, September 25, 2010

Yojie Shabu Shabu

I heard Yojie serves nice Shabu Shabu... I love Shabu so gotta try this place since I am at Downtown LA today!!! It's right next to the FIDM. This place is really empty during lunch time but the service is EXCELLENT! Our server is so small, & cute! Even I will fall in love with her!

Trendy Japanese Restaurant...

Menu... we came during lunch time so they got lunch special...
Overall I think the price is pretty good!!!!
Iced Green Tea, so good!!!!
Our pot...

Eddamame $3... tasty too!
I ordered The Sumo Lunch Special $17 - 24 pieces of beef, plate of veggies, and rice!
Enough meat for 2 people really...

The Sumo - Tasty Beef!!!

Marvas ordered the combo $16.... A plate of chicken and a plate of beef. Her beef doesn't look as tasty as mine tho.

Fresh ground garlic, white carrots, and onions... GOOD!
Dipping sauce... The sesame one isn't good... A bit too sweet to me!
Overall, it's a nice fancy place for lunch around downtown LA.
Our meal was $45... hehehe Expensive for 2 girls on a budget. But we totally forgot we got budget to worry about... See our next post Desserts!!!
Yojie Shabu Shabu
11710 East South St.
Artesia, CA 90701
(562) 402-2288

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

$3 for a small bowl of edamame??? You can buy a whole bag!