Thursday, September 16, 2010

Matrix

My newest gift… Toyota Matrix aka Little Black.

Finally my Camry is asking $$$ from me so it’s time for me to donate to others. Sorry I can’t spend any dime on you "Camry". Well, thanks to my cousin, I am able to get her old/new car for free! MATRIX!!! Good things about this car is that it’s small and save gas! Bad part is that It doesn’t run that fast… Most of the time when I drive around I gotta say Little Black Add Oil… Add Oil..hahaha I been really nice to the car now… I took him to Yosemite, Camarillo, Vegas, etc… I take him to car wash, unlike my old car… One wash a year..hahaha I took him to Toyota dealer for oil change… Feed him the best oil… Hopefully he won’t die on me! Cross my fingers… I am not good with electronics.. I even bought a brand new GPS to match with the car!!! Very good GPS oh!!! Garmin 855… So much function included inside. I will try to read the manual soon so I know how all the functions work… but you know girls, we don’t know how to read the manual…

1 comment:

Joe Lee said...

did you really read the manual???