Friday, August 7, 2009

Ayame Fine Japanese Cuisine

Back at Ayame again! I love coming here! Fine Japanese Cuisine! the meal is really small plus expensive but everything taste so good here! Their lunch special changes daily... Today we ordered King Salmon, New York Steak, and Assorted Sushi. Everything taste so GOOD! I might be back tomorrow, mom is taking her friends here for lunch tomorrow.
Assorted Sushi $14. Big fresh fish~ Mom loves it!
King Salmon $12 very juicy
View from the top...
New York Stea $12... I asked for medium but came out to be a bit over cooked. But still it's very tasty. I love the mix stir fry mushroom on the side. It was so sweet!
Closer view of my steak... I think the sauce is onion flavor.

1 comment:

Vicky said...

all that sushi for $14.. that's not bad :-) I love Jap food!!