Saturday, August 1, 2009

Orange County Fair (Games & Rides)

When you go to the fair you gotta go for the food, next is the games. Everytime I go to the Fair I never really wanna play the games... I know for sure I won't win anything. Bu this year it's different! This year I got Mr. Toan!!! Man, he is so freaking good! All the toys are won by him! Amazing! All the toys are so freaking cute too! I love the bear/monkey the most but he is giving it to his nephew... >,< Only if I am his gf than I'll get the bear right..hehehe
Crazy rides... scary~ I didn't go to any rides...Thank God!
More crazy rides at the fair!
Photo in the middle is the cute Bear/Monkey (not sure what is it). I love that big stuffed animal but Toan is giving to his newphew. But lucky me I get to have all other toys! The monkey are so cute! Photo on the left is Hong's happy family. Since Sunil is SO DARK, their kid is dark too. Photo on the right is my happy family~ Isn't my son cuter than Hong's. wahahaha Photo on the top left, while I was taking photo Hong made faces to my camera...hahaha

No comments: