Saturday, August 1, 2009

Orange County Fair

It's a must to visit the fair once a year! I love going to the fair!!! It's great to gather few friends and hang out at the fair. Here are few more things I saw at the fair. Oh, there is petting zoo at the fair too! The pigs are so cute! The baby pigs are born July 18th, 2009. Now, I didn't touch any animals now, I don't want to get the swine flu. We checked out the Farm & Garden Compeition @ the fair.
Biggest pumkin, biggest avocado, biggest of everything...


Baby farm animals... Isn't that baby cow cute? He is so cute! His skin is so soft and cute! There are so many farm animals that I got no idea what they are... But I think my Lucky Chen is still the cutest pet!


More animals~
This year's wowowow... Made from sand!
Shops, and must see things at the fair. Giant Steer and Giant Horse! I never seen it yet...maybe next year.

No comments: