Monday, August 24, 2009

Singing KTV

Went to KTV with two friends. FAFA & Lewis. I guess Lewis wanna improve his vocal skill so asked me and FAFA to tage along. I gotta say the very first song he sing kinda freaked me out. I was like lord, is this what I will be hearing the whole night? Well, after Lewis warm up, he did sing pretty well. As for me... as usually I only sing the middle verse, Lewis sing the front and back for me! FAFA... OMG, he sings super old songs~ All the people inside the MV looks funny~ FAFA you gotta learn new songs~
well, we went to the new KTV place by 85c. I gotta say it's PRICY, even with happy hr. deal (1/2 off the regular price), we still paid $around 90 dollars. Mmn, the place is really trendy!! The AC is super super cold! Even the boys were complaining about the AC now. Mmn... there is no service at all~ oh... Good part about singing at here is that if you want to pick a song to sing there is a touch screen monitor so no more flipping the old album books
I did sing now.. oh next to me is the newest touch screen monitor to pick your music, change volume, skip songs....
Lewis, waiting for his songs~
Man... this guy is CRAZY... I can't not believe he can sing too~~~ fun guy to hang out with... =) But he sings really old old old songs thos~

No comments: