Saturday, August 1, 2009

Orange County Fair (Food)

Went to OC Fair with friends today. Today was a perfect day to go... not hot at all. Since there are 5 of us we ate everything!! Here are the photos~ All the food are sooooo good! Overall, I love the Funnel Cake the best!!
Tons of crazy food to try @ the fair!!! Come hungry leave happy~
Huge Turkey leg! After my horrible experience at Disney...I stayed away from Turkey legs this time! But Hong loves it!
Most of the food at the fair are FRIED! Not counting the calories today... just EAT EAT EAT!
Tacos, Hot Dogs, Funnel Cakes all yummy food!
I love Funnel Cake! A must to order item at the fair! I ordered Strawberry funnel cake with whip cream $9. Expensive but tasty~
This place sells FRIED food... Fried everything! Fried Twinkies, Fried Oreos, Fried Frog Legs... Sunil & I ordered a fried Twinkies. errr sweet to death! Sunil felt his heart was gonna stop cuz tooooo sweet!
Dipping Dots Ice Cream, Ribs, Mexican Bars, and World's Largest Grill!

No comments: