Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Lone Stark Steakhouse

Lone Star Steakhouse @ Laguna
yum~ yum~ yum~
Tasty steakhouse not far from my house!!!
Went there pretty late tonight so only few customers left~

Happy Holidays from the Bull...hahaha

Store front~

Very american style restaurant...

Bar area...

Lettuce wedge... yum~ I love the blue cheese and fresh crispy lettuce!

Fresh bread!!!

Grilled Pork Chop $14.99 Two 8oz pork chop oh!!! So cheap and tasty!

Texas Trio $17.99 Steak, Chicken, and 3 Shrimps...
yum yum too!
But I love their 24oz Porthouse steak! That's the BEST...

I couldn't finish my food so gotta get it to-go...
The bull foil I am holding is my leftovers..hehehe

more crazy photos

more...
& more...

okie... I am done... get the camera outta my face... hehehe
Lone Star Steakhouse & Saloon
24231 Avenida De La Carlota
Laguna Hills
(949) 951-8687