Sunday, December 12, 2010

Roscoe's House of Chicken N Waffles

Chicken n Waffles....
A friend of mine told me about this place...
Gotta try it out!!!

So many people waiting outside...

People... People... when there is people in line means good restauarant!

Excited for the food~~~
I ordered #3... 1/2 (4 pieces) of fried chicken n 2 waffles $16
This is only one piece of waffle... It's huge~
They claim they use their SECRET waffle mix...mmn... can't tell.

oops... forgot to take a photo before I eat...
Well, two pieces of chicken left.
Overall the food is so so... not great great.
Service was wonderful!
mmn... I don't think I would come back again tho.
KFC makes better chcken~ Pancakes House makes better waffles~
Roscoe's House of Chicken N Waffles
830 North Lake Avenue
Pasadena, CA 91104
(626) 791-4890

No comments: