Sunday, December 5, 2010

X'mas Tree

My little X'mas Tree...
Still the fake ones... For some reason I am not into the real X'mas trees...
Well, I got my tree @ Walmart this year. It was CHEAP! $20 dollar for a 6' fake tree!
The box was so small and light that I was able to do all the carrying myself!

Little box but full of holiday spirit!

All the fake branches... 4 different sizes~

Fake Fake Fake~

See that one little branch on the very top... that thing made this tree 6' otherwise that tree might be as tall as me... PS I am 5'x"...wahahahaha (LIED)

Opend up all the branches... Pretty nice tree for $20.
It was really to put it together too... I did it myself, only too me 15 mins and I didn't read the intruction!!! I guess I am just SMART~ =P

Box of Shatterproof ornaments~~~ 50 of them for $15. (Not cheap~)

Buying a box of ornaments is a great idea for me... no need to worry about if they match or not~

Completed!!!! Merry X'mas Friends~~~
oh... I thought 50 ornaments would be enough for my tree but I was WRONG~
I was able to decorate half side of the X'mas tree... oops~
But don't worry the side without the ornaments will be next to the wall so no one will see it anyways~ wahahaha
Pretty huh~~~~ ^___^~ Angel's masterpiece of the YEAR!

2 comments:

Catherine Yu said...

Looking foward to see your tree on the 12th!

Happy Angel said...

hahaha it's really small.. but pretty cute!!! Just look at the front side cuz no ornaments on the other side~