Sunday, December 5, 2010

Octopus

Octopus @ Brea
Met up with Marvas for dinner tonight~
we decided to met half way so I suggested Brea. Checking out Restaurant.com I picked Octopus Japanese Fusion Restaurant. This rest. is the same as Tomikawa @ Irvine. Well, food quality at Tomikawa is horrible now but not Octopus. I never been here so it's good to try it out~~
I showed up around 5:30pm so it was pretty empty. But by the time we started eating the rest. was full. People were waiting in line too!!!! I guess that is a good sign!

This rest. is located at downtown Brea... Korean own/run Japanese food.

Interior is really fancy... All the services are great too!

Trendy looking!!!

Server came with with a plate of sauces... no idea what they are but they all taste pretty good~
At Tomikawa they didn't have this.

Yellowtail Roll $4.50 & Salmon Roll $3.95
Price isn't bad and the food is good too!

California Roll $3.95 I love their California Roll cuz it's made of REAL crab meats!!! It is so good!!!

Spider Roll $9.95 Tasty too!!! Fried Crab... tasty!

Miso Egg Plant $5.95... Pricy for this dish but it's pretty good!

Oh... we also ordered Tuna Roll and Clam miso soup but I forgot to take pix of them... hehehe
Never a fan of Korean run Sushi place but I gotta say Octopus is pretty good!!!!
Next time... I shall be back!


Octopus @ Brea
375 W. Birch St.
Brea

No comments: