Wednesday, December 8, 2010

X'mas Trees

December is the month of holiday...
Everywhere I go I see X'mas trees...
I guess I should take a pix of all the X'mas trees I can find this month...

It's EVERYWHERE!!!! So I will update this page daily
#13 @ JCPENNEY

#12 @ Macy's ... SKI

#11 @ Macy's ... super super ugly mouse!

#10 @ Macy's ... Cupcake tree! Very cute!

#9 @ Macy's

#8 @ Macy's Christian ornaments

#7 @ Macy's... white birds with black lady Angels

#6 @ Macy's

#5 @ Nordstrom - Bird house tree
#4 @ Nordstorm - Bird house tree

#3 Angel's tree.... 50 ornaments on half side of the tree..hahaha

#2 Jacob Chen's little cars x'mas tree!!!
Jacob is only 3 yrs. old. but ever since baby he has been in love with CARS!!!
This is so creative and cute! I think I should have a Hello Kitty X'mas tree!

#1 @ Downtown Brea
It's really big and pretty! I wonder how much ornaments is on there...

No comments: