Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Baby Daniel's Invitation Card~

Baby Daniel is turning BIG ONE !!!!
Yuppie, I get to go to another cool Mexican birthday party!
I love going to Mexican party... They got tons of food and friendly families...
Isabel found a website that teach you how to make your own Elmo Invitation Card~~~
With Maria's help.... take a look at the cute Elmo card!!! It's super super cute!!!!
Good thing Daniel only like Elmo now.... if it's Power Rangers I don't think Maria can cut it out!!! Maria, I like Hello Kitty so in the future my daughter's invitation card would be Hello Kitty so start planning for me... thanks~


Cute huh??? I love the rolling eyes... soooo cute~~~~

Sorry, only specialy people are allow to the party~~~
Me as one of them... wahahahahaha I am SPECIAL~
If you don't have Elmo card you can't come it!!! ^__^~
Oh, that pic of Daniel was when he was really really little.
Can't wait to see him in person!!! He is really really cute!!!

2 comments:

Tommy said...

That is a really cute and beautiful invitation card...very creative and original ~~
and YES, when you have a daughter, and sent out Hello Kitty invitation card...we will definitely attend!!!!

Happy Angel said...

Go Hello Kitty!!! ^_^~
Hello Kitty is the BEST!