Thursday, April 23, 2009

Best Ice Cream!!! Mikawaya

I got to admit, I LOVE ICE CREAM!!!
Rite Aid has good Pineapple & Coconut ice cream!!!
But MIKAWAYA has the BEST Plum Wine Ice Cream~
I love going to Little Tokyo, cuz I get to eat my favorite ice cream~ But you gotta be lucky cuz they run out of Plum Wine Ice Cream very often. Sadly today they run out of my favorite ice cream. But the owner was so sweet and nice she offered me another flavor to try. I never seen this flavor before thos... The old sweet lady was telling me that the company delivered the wrong flavor by accident. The new flavor is call 3 colors...Green Tea, Vanilla, and Red Bean. Man, I love it too!!!! Happy Angel after eating Ice Cream~

This place has very nice Japanese sweets. My mom love to buy sweets from here.

Me with my new flavor ice cream... yum~

No comments: