Sunday, April 19, 2009

Newport Coast Canyon Watch~

I been living in Newport Coast for over 8 yrs... always thought about going to the Canyon Watch but never did have the time. But today seems a good day to take Lucky for a walk! Errr bad idea, today is a super hot day~~~ Before I left my house I did bring H2O for Lucky but poor me I didn't bring any for myself~ From now on I will remember to bring H2O for myself too...
This is a sightsee point on San Joaquin Hills

Lucky is pretty happy walking around today~

Lucky~~~

View around the Canyon watch

From here I can see Catalina Island on a clear day, but today it's very foggy. Can't see anything.

Pretty sky~

Pretty yellow flowers

2 comments:

Tommy said...

Wow! what a nice sightseeing place... + Lucky seems enjoying every moment of the day.

Happy Angel said...

Lucky just love to go out~~ Anywhere is fine with him!