Thursday, April 16, 2009

Dickey's BBQ Pit

I heard about this place from someone... Since it's BBQ I gotta come and try it.
The food here is decent. Its not the best BBQ, but definitely not the bad.
I heard people saying that Dickey's @ Huntington Beach taste better, maybe I shall try there next time. The food you oder is very little.. I order two items but I think it's barely enough for Lucky and me...

Dicky's @ Irvine

The free ice cream machine is a definite hit!!! They only have one flavor but hey, it's FREE!!!
oh.. they got sliced pickles for FREE too.

Simple menu with friendly service. oh.. the yellow cups are so cool!!!!
I like there wall design...
The pickles are large and somewhat spicy, a good contrast to the sweet barbecue sauces!
Normally I don't like pickles but man, this are soooo good! Lucky likes it too~
Can't say no to FREE ICE CREAM~ Flavor is not bad~
Ribs Comb $14,99... it comes with 5 ribs, 1 roll, and 2 sides. Mmn, I think this is a bit over priced~
Pull Pork Sandwich $6.98 with 1 side... Not bad~~~ Lucky loves it!!!
15435 Jeffrey Rd
Irvine, CA 92618

No comments: