Friday, April 24, 2009

Zipangu Japanese Food

YELP.COM hype about Zipangu so I gotta go check it out myself today~
Not working today so able to hang out with my friends.
ZIPANGU, located @ THE LAB. We were there early so had no problem with parking but by the time we are leaving parking is an big issue! This place is pretty cool. It's tiny but they managed to squeeze in two bars; an alcohol bar and sushi bar. The staffs are super friendly.

Exterior looks really cool!!!

The interior of this rest. is cool too!!! Black and Red all over.

That's the sushi bar... I noticed that hardly anyone would sit at the sushi bar.

Looking at the Bar....

Tables... the ropes are decoration, don't thin on the bad side now!

Seafood Salad $12... Sashimi is really big!!!!

Fried Tofu $3... horrible!!! Don't even have sauce .

Salmon skin hand roll.... taste so so (Ayame have better ones!) $3.5 each

Yellowtail Cheeks... this one is pretty good! $9

Yellowtail cut roll $6... Mom likes this one a lot!!!

Overall I think this place is so so... People just hype about it too much~~~ I think all the foods are over priced too!

No comments: