Thursday, April 2, 2009

Lunch @ OCTA


Finish product! Very tasty~~~

chop chop chop... they are all working hard to make my lunch for me...wahahahah
More chopping~~~~ I can't chop so just stand and watch!
well, Hong decided to have simple salad at work...
Here is what Hong & Rocio made!
It was super good!!!
We got Romaine Lettuce, Carrots, little orange, pear, grilled chicken, crouton & Sesame dressing!!! yum~ Tasty lunch! Rocio was saying this is less than $5 meal for 3 of us!!! hahaha we should do this more often!!!! Save $$$ plus lose weight!
Thanks to Hong, I am requesting to have this tasty salad made for this Sunday's BBQ~~~
PS... Hong is pretty good a cooking things... I always thought she can talk talk talk...hahaha

5 comments:

William Lee said...

So life according to Miss Angel is food food and more food. Right?

Unknown said...

Buddha bless you!

Youngson Chiu said...

ha ha when are you going to make breakfast for Tommy and me ? :P

Happy Angel said...

Yes Young Son.. if you come back to USA I can cook Breakfast for you daily~~~

Happy Angel said...

Will... ya.. food food food.. well, pix of other things too!!