Thursday, July 16, 2009

Americana @ Brand

I heard about this hip trendy place before but never had the chance to visit here. I always thought Glendale is far far away from me. Wrong, it's like 30 mins away from Rowland Heights ba. Well, Thanks to Uncle Kris, I was able to visit Glendale without getting lost. What I heard is that the owner (builder) of The Grove made so much $$$, he decided to build similar plaza and name it Americana @ Brand. Both places has nice shopping and dinning area. I think The Grove is better but Americana is not bad too! Both has smiliar shops and restaurants too... Here are so photos.
Americana @ Brand!!!
Apartment @ Americana.. Starting as low as $400k
Fountain & Statues
Lobbey it's very cool!
So many people on Friday night!
Trolley very cute! The conductor even made engine noise with his mouth/noise~ Another view of the water Fountain
Water show every hour~ Behind it the colorful thing on the top left hand side is a little effiel tower. I guess the architect wanna build this plaza like Europe's court yard. Small and cute~
Gotta have a movie cinema & bookstores~
Good store.. ^_^~ I like it!!!

2 comments:

Jeffory. said...

Actually the little eiffel tower is on the top "left" hand side of the picture.

Steveo said...

We went there last time in SoCal. Nice shopping area.