Saturday, July 18, 2009

Porto's Bakery @ Glendale

When you walk in Porto’s.. The lines is as long as like you're at Disneyland! However, they got so many servers that the lines moves fairly fast and efficient sort of as if you had a fast pass in your hand. Disneyland is like you are going to the Happiest place on earth (BS… I just got food poison from there), Porto is like you are going to food heaven! Uncle Kris told me about this place… I went online and did a search myself. Wowow LORD!!! Over 500 reviews from yelp.com~~~ yes yes! I gotta try this place out! I can’t missed the this chance! Since I did my homework, I thought it would be easy for me to order the food. But NO… When I am up at the counter I was shocked with all the pastries and desserts… I didn’t know what to order. At the end, I ordered the very famous meat pie, potato ball, chicken empanada, spinach croissant and so much other things that I got no idea what is it. I even order Cuban sodas; one is call INKA COLA (sweet!), another one is IRONBEER (not good). Price at this bakery is not a problem…Everything is so freaking cheap here!!! Told you that coming here is like going to food heaven! Cheaper than going to McDonald’s!!! Well, I left this bakery with more food than I intended. P.S. after Uncle Kris me took me there for lunch, I came back again (the same day), with my friend. Wahahaha I love this place~ I guess if you can’t find me in the future, I am at Porto’s! Burbank3614 W Magnolia Blvd Burbank, CA 91504 (818) 846-9100
All the hot food! So fresh and hot! Meat Pie, Potato Balls, Chicken Pie so others that I go not idea what they are. But most of them taste good!
Bakery section~
Croissants- Spinach & Cheese, Strawberry & Cheese, and Almond ones... So cheap too, like $1.50 each.
Spinach & Cheese... I heard this one is super good!

Potato Ball, Meat Pie, and other things that I got no idea what they are...
Quesadilla Cake - looks good but taste so so. Kinda like sponge cake with cheese flavor
Tarimisu - so so only~
Inca Cola - Good~ A bite sweet to me.
IronBeer - GROSS taste like CARBONATED LIQUID MEDICINE.

No comments: