Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Pasta Pomodoro

Pasta Pomodoro…I love going here for simple tasty Italian food! It’s on the hill of Newport Coast (5mins away from home). I came here with two other friends. It’s their first time there to they got no idea what to order. Our waiter suggested them to order Gemeli. Gemeli is a tightly twirled piece of pasta. Think of how your phone cord at work looks when you forget to unravel the receiver. That thing was GOOD! Another order something he pick…mmn, I gotta say after one bite I didn’t ask for second bite. (not good plus kinda weird). As for me I get my usual the fruittie de mari (not s
Pasta Pomodoro
Very trendy & relax feeling inside. Big selection of wines~~~ Still Ice Water for me PLEASE~
Bread with Pesto & Olive Oil...yum~ You can ask for me if you are done with it!
Gemeli - FaFa ordered this one... good! I will order this next time~

21133 Newport Coast Dr
Newport Coast, CA 92657
(949) 759-1303

No comments: