Friday, July 24, 2009

Newport Seafood Restaurant

I love coming here for Asian style Lobsters! I ordered house lobster which is everyone’s favorite! Very well seasoned with tons of green onions and black pepper as its base. Best of all there are so much lobster eggs! Also ordered clams with basil sauce, the portions was huge! Clams were fresh and BIG!!!! Elephant clam was another thing I ordered. One big elephant clam was serve in two dish… Body of the elephant clam was stir fry in house special sauce. The head was served in soup. Fried Tofu, lightly fried and the soy sauce accompaniment is just right! The french-style beef was very tender and flavorful. I love coming here but it’s not cheap!!! Thanks to my aunt this time!!! She gave me a $200 budget but I totally went OVER the hill~~
Newport Seafood Restaurant!
The famous dish Lobster with house special sauce. It's $17 dollars a lb. We ordered 5-6 lbs lobster today Very pricy but worth it!
Giant Clams in Basil Sauce $10 Good! The clams are so big & juicy!
Elephant Clam... One of my favorite seafood! Stir fry elephant clam. Price... mmn, let's not talk about price on this dish
Elephant Clam's head cooked in soup~ The soup was tasty! Love it!
Fried Tofu... mmn this dish is good but not worth $10. I like Siam Taste of Asia's Fried Tofu more!!!
French Style Beef... extremely good!!! $12
Picture of the girls... Ignore the empty plates in front of us... We girls didn't eat that now!!!
My friends and I... One in the middle is FaFa. He is freaking funny! One in the right is Yo-Long, we call him Uncle Pinocchio now! Believe or not both of them got no idea what Elephant Clam is!!! Damn, PhD students are not so smart overall ba.. wahahaha
18441 Colima Rd
Rowland Heights, CA 91748
(626) 839-1239

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow.. that looks delicious!!! i want some too!

Lisa said...

haha, dude, we eat there all the time =P