Friday, July 3, 2009

Friendly Fram @ Maryland

Friendly Farm Restaurant (www.friendlyfarm.net)

On our way to Hershey's factory my cousin, Dave, decided to go to Friendly Farm for lunch. YEAH~ New restaurant to try!!! I love going to new places. I heard this place has wonderful crab cake. Well, this restaurant is located out NO WHERE!!! When I arrive here I was thinking errr this place any good? It's located outta no where, I am sure we don't have wait in line. Wrong Wrong Wrong! When we arrive here I saw so many people at the front door.

Friendly Farm Dining is family style, it have been in business for 50 years, A choice of individually presented entrées, such as Roast Beef, Shrimp, Fried Chicken, Country Ham, Porterhouse Steak or "Our Famous" Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes are offered. Included with your meal are servings of the daily vegetable, fresh hand-cut french-fried potatoes, fruit, apple butter, cottage cheese, our relish dish, and an abundance of dinner rolls and deep-fried sugar rolls with butter and beverage. Completing your meal is a generous scoop of dairy-fresh ice cream.
Friendly Farm... look at all the people waiting. But all the people who dine here are OLD. I think our table are the youngest group dining here.
You order, you pay before going into the dining room.
They do sell fresh bake pies and breads~~
This place looks like retirement home's cafeteria.
Dinner rolls, sugar donuts, beets, apple sauce, cottage cheese, pears & etc. All taste really good! I love it~ If you want more they will bring more for you.
Another view of all the side dishes... I love the sugar donut & pear! Oh, pear taste really good with cottage cheese!!!
Kids meal - Roast beef... This is way way way too much food for a kid!
Fried Chicken - this thing is SUPER good!!!
My crab cake... YUM~ But I still think the Fried Chicken is the BEST!
Posted by Picasa 17434 Foreston Rd.
Upperco, MD 21155-9414
(410) 239-7400

No comments: