Thursday, July 2, 2009

Smithsonian @ D.C.

This time going to Maryland the only place I really wanna visit the Smithsonian Museum!
I been to the Smithsonian Museum many times but this time is different! A recent very famous movie call Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian was film here. So I gotta come here and check it out! Thanks to the Smithsonian, they came out a booklet with most of the props in the movie that were inspired by actual museum artifacts, currently on display.
Here are some photos I took... check it out~~~
Link to the booklet http://www.gosmithsonian.com/nightatthemuseummovie/

I love this thing..."Dum Dum Wanna Gum Gum"
First lady who fly across Atlantic Ocean & US...this is her coat~ Hmmn... Maybe in the future I can be the first lady who did something special too~~~
This ugly thing is REAL!!! GROSS~
Becareful now... This T-REX will run around the museum at night!


No comments: