Friday, March 13, 2009

杏仁脆片 Almond Cookies

Almond Cookies I found this recipe from Wenli's website. Looks very easy and tasty to make. Simply I went to Trader Joe's to buy all the ingredients for my almond cookie Slice Almond (one bag) Sugar 100g (scary...) Flour 40g 4 Egg Whites 4 Tsp of Virgin Oilve Oil. Simply make every in a bowl.... add almond the very last. After everything is mixed just pour it into a big pan sheet. Make sure everything lay very very flat to the sheet... Turn on the over to 180 Degrees and for 10 mins... Done!!! Enjoy your Almond cookie!

Sheet of Almond Cookies in the oven... I forgot to take pix of while I am making it.. oops~
I didn't lay my thin thin...mistake~

I guess it's done!!!

Yum~~~

Overall the taste is much better than outside!!!
Next time I will make it with only 90g of sugar.
Almond cookies with cup of Tea or Coffee... perfect afternoon snack~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

看起來好像很好吃ㄟ
包裝後還可以賣$$$~~~

Joe Lee said...

.....can i try it???